Principle of Work
The goal of the Unistake is to allocate capital as efficiently as possible between pools on Uniswap v3 within defined ranges. To do this, the protocol performs the following algorithm:
- 1.Every 4 hours, Unistake analyzes the Volume, TVL, and Volatility of all pools that have been enabled.
- 2.The protocol finds pools that have the highest efficiency ratio which calculates as Fees / TVL.
- 3.Afterwards, the protocol calculates the volatility of each pair and calculates the APR of providing concentrated liquidity within an average of 1-day volatility.
- 4.This way, the protocol finds the best pools which generate the highest APRs within predefined ranges.
- 5.Every 4 hours, Unistake rebalance position and its ranges to get the highest APR.